Bishop’s See

Bishop’s House is a two-storey residence constructed in a Victorian Georgian style of architecture, in 1859, for Mathew Blagden Hale, the first Anglican Bishop of Western Australia. Bishop’s House is situated on land known as the Bishop’s See. Bishop’s House was permanently entered on to the State Register of Heritage Places on 5 January 2001. In November 2010 the building was converted into a multi-level restaurant, Lamont’s Bishop’s House.

Large paved public areas provide a problem for designers looking for drainage solutions that are both aesthetic and pose minimal risks for pedestrians. An ideal solution is a single fine line of Ultimate Stainless wedge wire surface drainage in forecourt areas that is effective, attractive, and heel friendly.