Mills Park Drainage Project
Mills Park in Beckenham is a 24ha recreational space that been transformed to provide high levels of sport and passive recreation.
The new community facility will feature:
- A new community hall and function centre capable of seating 300 people
- Two new meeting rooms that can be combined into one larger space
- Two multi-purpose activity spaces
- Indoor play space suitable for playgroups and children’s parties
- Café with outdoor seating area
- Clubroom and kitchen for sporting groups
- Six new change rooms and toilets
Premier Colin Barnett officially opened the new Mills Park Community Centre on 27 May 2016.
Stormtech stainless steel wedge wire grates and channels was supplied to the new Mills Park community facility.